House Fire in East Moline
A fire started on the other side of this home. The smoke and soot spread into every room, damaging everything it touched. The extent of the damage was quite severe. Thankfully everyone got out safely. The house was nearly considered a total loss. However with the hard work and dedication of the SERVPRO team, it was able to be saved. The homeowners were thrilled with the results, and very thankful for the SERVPRO team. House fires are always tough situations, but if it is water, fire, or mold damage SERVPRO can take the worry out of some of the worst situations that a home can have.