Additional services we can provide to restore your business
- Board ups- In some cases it may be important to secure openings to your home or structure using sturdy, durable materials designed to protect it from both weather intrusion and intrusion by outside factors.
- Inventory- SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf uses Contents Claim Inventory Service technology which can generate a comprehensive room by room inventory check. Contents are categorized as salvageable, non salvageable and questionable.
- Move-outs- If prolonged exposure to the loss event could cause additional damage to your contents, your contractor requests relocation of the contents, or the safety of your contents is a concern, a move out may be recommended.
- Electronics cleaning- Smoke residues can contain acids that corrode metal surfaces when moisture is also present. IF the residues are not removed, corrosion can eat away at the metal casing and can ultimately cause electronic failure in the device.
- Artwork- Artwork ranges from inexpensive framed pictures to extremely valuable fine art. Restoration of valuable art requires the use of a trained art restorer, while less expensive art may not warrant these costly specialized services.
If your commercial property needs any of these additional services, give SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf a call at (563) 386-3540.