June is National Safety Month
JUNE IS NATIONAL SAFETY MONTH!
National Safety Month is a month-long observance in the US, it was established in 1996 by the National Safety Council, whose objective was to increase awareness of home and workplace safety. Ultimately decrease the number of injuries and deaths.
Throughout the month they talk about several topics in the past to help your family and employees stay safe. Some of those topics were
- Emergency Preparedness
- Don’t Just Sit There
- Prepare for Active Shooters
In 2021, the weekly topics are:
- Prevent Incidents Before They Start: Identify risks, take proactive safety measures
- COVID-19 Safety: the pandemic is still going; we are trying to get back to normal as possible. Employers play a vital role in return to the workplace.
- Feeling safe on the job/at work: they are going to focus on physical safety as well as psychological safety
- Advance the journey: Safety is an everyday thing…always needing improvement.
If disaster strikes, at home or work, know that SERVPRO of the Quad Cities offers full-service capabilities with 24/7 service, we will respond quickly to assess the amount of damage. We will make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf | (563)386-3540
SERVPRO of Moline/Rock Island | (309)797-1199
SERVPRO of Muscatine | (563)264-8661