Are You Ready For The Upcoming Colder Months?
I know, when it’s hot out and miserable you can not wait for the cooler temperature and months to come. Believe it or not, winter is coming; it’ll be here before we know it. So, in the fall, it’s important to take the time to check over your property, to help prevent property damage during the winter months.
We all know that Iowa winters can be harsh and temperatures can be extremely cold.
Here is a fall maintenance checklist
- Stow the mower
- Store hoses and turn off outdoor water
- Drain and turn off sprinkler systems (if you have one)
- Seal crack around doors and windows
- Clean your gutters
- Inspect your roof
- Direct drainage away from your house
- Get your furnace serviced
- Prune all your plants
- Look up the chimney for blockages
- Check dampers make sure they work
SERVPRO of the Quad Cities is your #1 Fire & Water – Cleanup & Restoration company. We are here to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf | (563)386-3540
SERVPRO of Moline/Rock Island | (309)797-1199
SERVPRO of Muscatine | (563)264-8661