Signs of Mold
Are you wondering if you might have mold in your house or commercial building?
Here are some indicators that this may be the case!
The most common sign is a rotten smell. Mold or mildew has a distinct smell… A musty or damp smell. If you are wanting to find the mold, the best way is to follow your nose to the growth or look for obvious signs of mold. Visual signs include contamination or warping of flooring or wall material, furniture that has fungus, or obvious visual mold growth itself.
If you had former water damage, a water leak, or if there is excessive amounts of humidity, it could be possible that mold has formed over time. Another indicator of mold is you have consistent allergy symptoms or a cough or cold that will not go away. We are not health experts, but this a common occurrence that we see with our customers who spend time in a home or building that has mold present.
If you think that it is possible that there is mold in your home or commercial building; we have the unique equipment needed to find the mold and to get rid of it. Mold can be very dangerous, so it is important to get it removed as fast as possible!