Recent Commercial Posts
SERVPRO Has the Capacity for Large Commercial Disaster Clean-ups
If you have a fire at your business, SERVPRO understands how important it is to get back to work as quickly as possible to avoid losses and keep your customers happy. In October of 2018, SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf responded to a fire disaster at a large local manufacturer and distributor. An outside fire that made its way into the facility caused smoke and soot damage to their entire warehouse and much of the merchandise they distribute. For this company, stopping business was not an option. SERVPRO was able to accommodate this business and work around their schedules to ensure continuation of business and prevention of any further loss.
SERVPRO responded immediately to assess the damage and create a plan of action to work around their production facilities and employees. We worked closely with staff members and with their unique production schedule to minimize interruption with warehouse and office procedures. With light soot covering nearly every product and surface at the facilities, we worked with this business to meet their production and shipping deadlines. Because there could be no delays in the flow of production, there was no room for error. In one instance, SERVPRO was able to clean over 60,000 parts in only 3 hours. By the end of this job, this business was back to normal and functioning “Like it never even happened.”
This is just one an example of SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf going above and beyond to accommodate local businesses. We are dedicated to restoring your business and avoiding business downtime. Whether you have a small business or a large commercial operation, SERVPRO has the skills and dedication to get the job done quick and with minimal interruption.
Choose SERVPRO for Commercial Cleaning Services
SERVPRO works around your business's schedule.
As a business owner, you understand the importance of maintaining a clean and odor free office space, and how the appearance of your business reflects on your reputation. As everyday wear and tear gradually soils your office space, it can often be a challenge for your regular cleaner or janitorial staff to tackle the grime. Whether you have an odor problem, soiled carpet, or simply need general cleaning services, SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf is “Here to Help.”
SERVPRO offers full service capabilities that deliver a deeper clean than your average cleaning company. With 24/7 service, we will respond quickly to assess the amount of soil and determine the best cleaning options.
Below you will find the various commercial cleaning services we offer:
- Air Ducts and HVAC
- Biohazard and Sewage
- Trauma and Crime Scene
- Carpet and Upholstery
- Drapes and Blinds
- Ceilings, Walls, and Hard Floors
- Odor Removal and Deodorization
If your local business is in need of cleaning services, call SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf today at 563-386-3540. We will make it “Like it never even happened.”
Commercial Document Restoration
At SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf, we understand that your documentation is extremely important to you and your clients, as well as essential to running your business. When it comes to water damage, timely response and mitigation is key to restoring your damaged documents. With our rapid response and state-of-the-art technology, SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf can help save your important and sometimes irreplaceable files and get you back to running your business quickly.
The Document Restoration Team is very dedicated to your business’s privacy. In this way, all Document Restoration Team members are HIPAA Master certified; your documents remain under 24/7 video surveillance; and there is supervision of any team members entering and exiting the Drying Chamber Facility.
Depending on the severity of damage, there are a number of options and technologies employed in restoring your business’s documents:
- Vacuum Freeze Drying—this process involves freezing your documents and drying them with various vacuums and pressures to achieve sublimation, which is the direct conversion of a solid (ice) into a gas (water vapor).
- Digitization—we offer digitization of your business’s paper files, which can help create extra office space. If your file room was affected by water damage, digitization could solve this issue while preventing another water damage to files in the future.
- Gamma Irradiation—this is a process used for cleaning/disinfecting and decontaminating documents or other consumer goods. This is used in water damage involving sewage and waste.
- Certified Destruction—in the unfortunate event that we cannot save and restore your documentation, we also offer certified destruction and disposal of classified documentation. This can protect your business’s liabilities, brand image, or proprietary information.
If your business has suffered water damage to documents, please call SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf at 563-386-3540.
Prepare Your Business With an Emergency READY Program
Is your business prepared for emergency situations, such as fire or a water leak? Do your employees know key information to use in such an emergency, such as the location of your water shut-off valve and fire extinguishers or who to call for immediate assistance? According to recent research, up to 50% of businesses shut their doors following a disaster. Of businesses that remain open, a majority of them had an emergency action plan. The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Program (ERP) App is an important tool for businesses to fill these gaps in emergency preparedness.
Our ERP is an extensive app containing crucial information about your business location, including emergency contact lists, shut-off valve locations and priority locations. This includes several pictures that act as guides for you and your employees during your emergency situation. In the event of a sudden emergency, the ERP is designed to help minimize interruptions in your day-to-day business by having a plan set in place specific to your facility.
At SERVPRO, we believe that understanding what to expect and being organized in the face of emergency is key to timely mitigation of your issues. In this way, our ERP helps you “Be Ready For What Happens” in the face of any obstacles to running your business.
To get started, call SERVPRO Davenport/Bettendorf at (563)-386-3540.
Ready plan to stay in business
Ready business asks companies to take three simple steps: plan to stay in business encourage your people to become Ready and protect your investment.
Ready Business, and extension of the ready campaign, helps business owners and managers of small and medium sized businesses prepare their employees, operations and assets in the event of an emergency. The business section of Ready.gov contains vital information for businesses on how to get started preparing their business and their unique needs during an emergency.
The following are a few suggestions to help you develop an emergency escape plan:
Organize an emergency preparedness procedures review with employees to review your company’s emergency plans.
Once a plan is developed, post evacuation procedures, including routes and exits, where they are easily accessible to all employees.
Conduct office evacuation exercises and drills. Have SERVPRO conduct a no cost ERP for your business.
Call SERVPRO Davenport/Bettendorf at (563)-386-3540 to establish your Emergency READY Profile.
Be ready with the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Program
The SERVPRO emergency READY Profile (ERP) will help ensure you and your business are “Ready for whatever happens.”
In the event of an emergency, the SERVPRO ERP, can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including: Emergency Contact Information, Shut-off valve locations and priority areas. It is also accessible online using your computer or tablet; download SERVPRO’s free ready plan app to access this information at any time using your smartphone or tablet.
The ERP establishes SERVPRO Davenport/Bettendorf as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider, giving you access to over 45 years of experience and a system more than 1,700 franchises strong. Knowing what to do and who to call in advance is key to quick response and timely mitigation.
The ERP is a no cost assessment, all it requires is a little time, making it a great value that could save a lot of time in the future. Call SERVPRO Davenport/Bettendorf at (563) 386-3540 to establish your Emergency READY Profile.
Additional services we can provide to restore your business
- Board ups- In some cases it may be important to secure openings to your home or structure using sturdy, durable materials designed to protect it from both weather intrusion and intrusion by outside factors.
- Inventory- SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf uses Contents Claim Inventory Service technology which can generate a comprehensive room by room inventory check. Contents are categorized as salvageable, non salvageable and questionable.
- Move-outs- If prolonged exposure to the loss event could cause additional damage to your contents, your contractor requests relocation of the contents, or the safety of your contents is a concern, a move out may be recommended.
- Electronics cleaning- Smoke residues can contain acids that corrode metal surfaces when moisture is also present. IF the residues are not removed, corrosion can eat away at the metal casing and can ultimately cause electronic failure in the device.
- Artwork- Artwork ranges from inexpensive framed pictures to extremely valuable fine art. Restoration of valuable art requires the use of a trained art restorer, while less expensive art may not warrant these costly specialized services.
If your commercial property needs any of these additional services, give SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf a call at (563) 386-3540.
An empty restaurant can cost you money
No matter the reason, when a restaurant is unable to open its doors, the cost can become significant. SERVPRO Davenport/Bettendorf understands the urgency of getting fire, water or mold damages taken care of quickly and correctly to minimize business interruption and recovery costs.
We provide 24-hour emergency services, as well as specialized cleaning services for emergency or special situations. We utilize 1-4-8 Service Response Guidelines to help ensure fast response and timely mitigation. Additionally, we offer maintenance services, such as hood and kitchen exhaust cleaning, helping to ensure your restaurant is always clean and ready for business. Our goal is to get your business up and running as fast as possible while reducing or eliminating interruptions. We work around your schedule—your convenience. We are here to help.
If your restaurant needs any of these services, give SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf a call at (563) 386-3540.
No one ever plans on a disaster, but you can and you must prepare for it. The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) will help ensure you are "Ready for whatever happens".
Below is a list of advantages of the Emergency READY Profile:
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise profile document containing only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your SERVPRO Davenport/Bettendorf as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of comment for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
Preparation is key to make it through any size disaster. Having a plan in place will help minimize the business interruptions when a situation of this matter occurs. Don't wait until disaster strikes-be READY. Call SERVPRO Davenport/Bettendorf at (563) 386-3540 to establish your Emergency READY Profile.
Is your business winter ready?
If you are not prepared, cold weather can elicit a drastic impact on your business. From heavy rain to freezing temperatures to damaging winds, sleet, or snow. All of these are serious weather related situations that may cause property damage.
While you cannot control the weather, you can control your preparedness. You can take steps to help prevent costly damages. Consider taking the following precautions to protect your commercial property:
- Check your business property for downed tree limbs and branches. Wind, heavy rain, ice, and snow can cause branches to fall, which could cause damage to the property and potentially cause personal injuries.
- Roofs, water pipes, and gutters should all be inspected to ensure they are in proper order. Gutter downspouts should be directed away from your building. Clear gutters of debris that may have gathered during the fall. Leaves and other obstructions can cause a damming effect, which can lead to roof damage and interior water problems.
- Inspect property, especially walkways and parking lots, for proper drainage to alleviate flood hazard potential.
- Inspect all handrails, stairwells, and entryways to address and correct potential slippery or hazardous areas. Install mats or non-slip surfaces and post caution signs where water should be present.
- Protect water pipes from freezing by simply allowing water to drip when temperatures dip below freezing. If pipes are under a cabinet, leave the cabinet doors open, allowing warm inside air to circulate around the pipes. If the building has outdoor facets, consider shutting water off at the main valve in the basement. Once the valve is off, open the outdoor faucet to ensure it drains, preventing any remaining water from freezing in the pipe.
- Ask SERVPRO Davenport/Bettendorf to complete an Emergency READY Profile for your business. The ERP is a no-cost assessment to your facility and provides you with a plan to get back in business fast following a disaster.
When winter weather strikes, call SERVPRO Davenport/Bettendorf at (563) 386-3540 to strike back.
Restoring Your Quad Cities Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Commercial Water Damage Events Present Unique Challenges
Flooding and water damage events at commercial properties in Davenport, Bettendorf or surrounding areas such as Muscatine and Clinton, are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf
SERVPRO of Davenport/Bettendorf specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.